“A lot of our customers are also KCOM customers so I know that the great working relationship and friendly banter we have with the team there doesn’t make us unique.”
BPL Business Media is the leading digital media, print, events and research company across the IT, Telecom and Broadcast sectors. BPL was looking to streamline its infrastructure and evolve legacy systems into the cloud.
Benefits of the solution include:
- KCOM consultation with migration method proposal detailing scope of work including timings, best migration (cutover or staged) approach and cost breakdown
- Fully managed email migration including all mailboxes, contacts and calendars
- Access to latest Microsoft applications across all devices
- Financially backed 99.9% uptime SLA guarantee
- Absolute assurance of service continuity from official Microsoft CSP partner
When the time came to upgrade its Microsoft licences, BPL were alerted to the productivity and cost benefits of off-premise systems. Having a predictable monthly fee per user at a fraction of what it would cost to run in-house was a key driver. KCOM took care of all hardware setup, maintenance and software upgrades and BPL now manage users and service through a single, web-based console, accessible from virtually anywhere.
“I heard about KCOM winning one of Microsoft’s coveted official CSP partner spots and knew about their service and support reputation after years of covering their connectivity business in our magazines. ”
Michael O’Brien, Managing Director at BPL Ltd.