The Government’s Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme is making vouchers of up to £3,000 available to small and medium sized businesses towards the connection costs of full fibre, ultrafast broadband.
KCOM is participating by offering its partner channel an opportunity to purchase Fibre Ethernet lines through the scheme to offer to their end users at reduced annual rental charges applicable on a 3-year term.
To get started, all you have to do is log on to the DCMS website and register to become one of the scheme’s participating suppliers. You’ll then find our registered Fibre Ethernet product ready for you to offer to your customers under the package ID “KC1004”.
You can then request a quote for the circuit from us, in the same way as you would normally.
Here are 8 simple steps from getting started to redeeming your first voucher:
- Register as a supplier with DCMS
- Get our written consent to use our Pre-Registered Package (PRP)
- Register your own PRP based on KCOM’s package ID “KC1004”
- Get a circuit quote from us
- Request a voucher from DCMS on behalf of your customer
- KCOM will deliver your new connection
- Once connected, inform DCMS
- Redeem your voucher
We’ve already connected thousands of businesses to superfast fibre broadband. If your customers haven’t yet made the switch, now’s the perfect time for them to join the ultrafast revolution.
It’s easy to do – just register your details and we’ll be in touch to tell you more.